Job Type: Permanent
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo, put them together and what have you got? A highly organised, almost magical TV Administrator! The winning candidate will sprinkle their special brand of fairy dust on this highly ambitious and creative content company to ensure smooth sailing for all elements of production. Pssst…we hear Tinkerbell is applying, so get in quick!
- Fulfil all the necessary clearance obligations and stages E.g Approved script, rough Cut, substantiation documents, clocked Masters etc
- Research TV clearance / regulation within international local markets
- Obtain usage details from the Account Team (Visual Talent/ Music/ VO Talent) ensuring they cover the period of intended use, updating fact sheets and supporting documentation
- Work Producers to obtain international voiceover studio fees & media usage buyouts required Negotiating fees where possible and arranging artist’s contracts
- Work on Child Licenses for Production with Councils and manage all release forms
- Organise location permits with local councils and Location agreements
- Support the Production Department on Pre-Prod & Production, Post and Clear up
- Must have experience in a similar role with 2-3 year’s experience
- Knowledge and experience of UK and International distribution processes and suppliers.
- Knowledge of UK and International clearance bodies and processes.
- Complete understanding of marketing production workflows and the tools used
- Able to deal with multiple tasks and projects against tight deadlines
£20,000- £25,000 per annum