Job Type: Permanent
This is a really fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Producer with adaptation experience to join a highly ambitious and creative content company with a strong heritage in production, post production and film adaptation.
- Assist with deliveries/copy rotations where needed
- Work closely with the Lead Producer for the specified region
- Provide support for the wider Production team
- Develop skills as a producer in your own right, taking on tasks and being responsible for them E.g from brief, to budgeting, managing the production through to billing
- Adaptation experience required: this includes an understanding of processes including; localised edit, local voice over recordings, clearance procedures and delivery of spots to global broadcast specs.
- Previous experience of post production work with the Western Europe market is beneficial
- Technically confident with common TV formats, codecs, audio files etc.
- Awareness of post-production software: Avid, FCP, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, 3DS Max, Nuke etc.
- Knowledge of delivery systems: i.e. Adstream, Honeycomb, Beam, IMD, Dub-Sat etc
- Confidence in dealing with fellow team producers, clients, agencies, editors and sound engineers
- Highly organised with great attention to detail and a strong team player
£22,000 – £26,000 per annum